The Erlau Pedalo Cycle Box offers modular parking for cycles that is both secure and easy to access.
The modular units can be used singly or the system can be expanded to an unlimited number of cycle boxes. The wire mesh cover opens using gas pressured springs and the user can enter the box upright and park a bike without having to bend.
The Erlau Pedalo box can be used in many areas; in inner cities, at stations, in new housing developments or as a storage area for private use at home. Aside from bicycles to be stored, scooters, rollators, wheelchairs or prams can be safely locked away.
- Upper cover in wire mesh ø3.5mm; mesh covering 45 x 45mm with tubular frame ø30mm
- Metal parts hot dip galvanised; not powder-coated
- Easy opening due to gas pressured springs
- Multiplex side panel, glued with weatherproof phenolic resin, 18mm strength
- Phenolic resin film coating, coating strength of 120g/m², similar to RAL8022 (Black Brown)
- Film surface resistant against abrasion, humidity, and common chemicals as well as diluted acids
- Gluing process meets the international required standards: EN314-2/ Class 3 (Exterior); DIN68705-3/BFU100; BS6566 Part 8/WBP
- Colours: Pure White (similar to RAL 9010), White Aluminium (similar to RAL 9006), Charcoal Grey (similar to RAL 7016); other colours on request